Deviation Spotlight

Deviation Spotlight

• July 3, 1991
  • Jordan
  • Deviant for 15 years
  • He / Him
Badges
Super Llama: Llamas are awesome! (33)
I can't start working on the ideas i talked about while back...and im supposed to study css and html becuz i will start working in the company where my brother works in November and i didn't even start!as soon as i start in something i get very very lazy and just spend my time playing games and watching tv series...i hate this..and in the same time i can't force my self to start do something...the only good thing i did was working on 2 freelance projects...other than that im not doing anything...and also i stopped reading graphic design topics and articles for a while now...and i really can't force myself to start...
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello All just wanted to say im coming back i meant it..im just trying to find out how am i gonna make ideas to make them look good :) EDIT:Still Willing To Comeback....But Working On My Graphic Design Course Final Projects And When I Finished Them I Will Be Back To My Ideas :) EDIT 2:still willing...but looks like its gonna take time...i know most people here don't care about whether i come back or not anyway...but im writing this to remind myself more than others :P

How's Everyone?

0 min read
Hello Everyone how's everyone doing?i hope things are ok i know i've been away for more than 7 months(probably more) and before i say anything thanx to everyone for their favs and comments and to people who asked about were i've been i've been nowhere..really...if i told you that i was busy with life and exams and collage and bla bla bla it is true but still its not a reason to give up designing or da its just lately i stopped doing anything related to art(sketching and designing) i don't know why... i just stopped(even everything else) im planing to come back but the problem is i said that more than once and i didn't come back..but thi

Profile Comments 175

Just asking, but could you make a few folder designs? I have been looking for some folder designs that look like the miscrosoft office programs but I can't find ANY. Could ya help me?
im sorry i can't do so at the moment :(

sorry i couldn't help
its fine man. I understand
Thanks for watching me here man :D
sure thing mate :D
No problem man I love your work, you're a great designer
:)
thank you that means alot :)