Deviation Spotlight

• Apr 25, 1984
  • United States
  • Deviant for 22 years
  • He / Him
My Bio

Favourite Gaming Platform
PC, XBox 360
I just stopped by to say "hi!"  It truly has been a long while since I've been on here.  I've moved on as it were, but I plan on releasing stuff here again periodically.  I don't have any projects in store at the moment, but I can say they will be all new (In some part because I've deleted/lost all of my original source work so if I do decided to do any derivatives I will be recreating the source) All of my most used software has been updated several times and, for the most part, I am content with the default icons.  That doesn't mean I won't release a few replacements for most used files, but they won't be in the style of my previous replac
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Sabbatical

0 min read
I've had a few things come up in the last month or so and I've been on the road alot along with an increased amount of work, so for a large chunk of the summer I will be on sabbatical.  I might break this hiatus and pop in from time to time to check out/add comments and to give updates on what will be a very slow progress on my ongoing projects.  If you know my email address and need/want to get to me more quickly just email me directly.  Don't worry, this is by no means a permenant break.
I thought I would let you know what I have in the pipeline as far as upcoming projects.  Feel free to commission something and I will bump it up in priority (most likely :) ) Complete InDesign Filetypes (15%) Complete MS-Office Filetypes (10%) I also want to do a small update to my drive icons.  It really won't take long, but I'm not all that motivated to do it, so it will be a while before I do it.

Profile Comments 73

totally not an illumiinati!
Wish you would "come back" from your hiatus!!!

God Bless!
Hello!:iconballooonplz:
Happy early birthday!
Hope you have a good one!
hey Keith! :w00t:

well, i'm just here to tell you that there's a new #CD-Art-Display group here on deviantArt. :lol:
if you like you can join our group as part of the Skinners or Members at any time you want. :nod:

cheers and have a nice day. :wave:
nice icon gallery ;)